"A Bandon Retreat", located in beautiful Bandon-by-the- Sea, sits high on a bluff with wonderful ocean views.
We feature 7 bedrooms, all of which have full bathrooms, five of the bedrooms have Jacuzzi tubs, five have private decks facing the ocean and two have fire places.
The spacious kitchen has plenty of room for the cooks to make group meals and treats for the whole gang! We also have plenty of room in the dining area so everyone can eat at the same time.
The big open family room has vaulted ceilings and a large TV over the huge wood burning fireplace.
We are just a few steps from some of the most beautiful, unspoiled beaches on the west coast.
Take a walk on the beach and check out the tide pools, go beach combing, go horseback riding, bird watching or just sit and relax while watching the waves roll in.
Bandon has some of the highest ranked golf courses in the country. Bandon Dunes Golf Resort currently has four courses open and a fifth opening May 1st 2012.
But golf is not all that is world class in Bandon, we have great salmon fishing, halibut fishing rock fishing, crabbing and dining.
Bandon has it all and so does “A Bandon Retreat”!
A Bandon Retreat is great for family reunions, golf groups, quilters, church retreats....bring the whole gang! We have plenty of room.
A Bandon Retreat is a quick walk to the beach and Bandon Dunes Golf Resort and Bandon Crossings Golf Course are just a few minutes away.
- 7 Bedrooms & 7 ½ Bathrooms
- Each bedroom has its own bathroom
- 3 King Size beds each with Jacuzzi tubs
- 2 Queen Size beds each with Jacuzzi tubs
- 1 Queen Size bed with a walk-in shower
- 1 Queen Size bed with a tub/shower
- 1 Futon in small living room
- TV in most bedrooms
Satellite TV and DVD in living room
Season: 5/15 to 9/30 - $550.00 per night.
Off Season: 10/1 to 5/14 - $400.00 per night
- $150 non-refundable cleaning fee
- 1% state lodging tax not included
- This is a non-smoking home
- Pets welcome with approval-$20.00 per pet fee, 2 pet maximum
- 60 day cancellation policy